Thursday 7 December 2017

SLIMMING WORLD MEAL PLAN

Anyone who knows me in person will know that Slimming World and I don't really have the best history. I've joined a group a total of 4 times now, and my previous three attempts have been disastrous. Tomorrow is my first weigh in of attempt #4 and I'm actually excited! This is the first time I've ever stuck to plan 100% in my first week (shocking, I know) but I fee different this time. I feel like I WANT to be making these changes in my life, not like I SHOULD be like every other time. So since I've been loving Slimming World this week I thought I'd share my first week meal plan with you all. Enjoy! 

SATURDAY:
B - Fried egg and bacon wholemeal roll (HexB) with 1 syn of ketchup.
L - Chicken Tikka Subway Salad with 1 syn of Sweet Onion sauce and my Healhy Extra A of grated cheese. 
D - Slimming World Ready Meals

SUNDAY: 
B - Fried egg and bacon wholemeal roll (HexB) with 1 syn of ketchup.
L - Chicken Tikka Subway Salad with 1 syn of Sweet Onion sauce and my HexA of grated cheese.
D - Sunday Roast consisting of chicken, roast potatoes, broccoli and carrots with 2 syns of gravy.

MONDAY: 
B - Cheese on toast in a cafe on my daughters birthday (estimated 15-20 syns)
L -  N/A
D - Jacket Potato with beans, HexA of grated cheese, huge side salad and 1/2 a syn of salad dressing.

TUESDAY:
B - Tinned tomatoes on a wholemeal roll (HexB) with 1/2 HexA of grated cheese.
L - Jacket Potato with beans, 2 syns for a cheese slice, side salad and 1/2 a syn of salad dressing.
D - Creamy Cajun Pasta packed full of vegetables with my HexA of grated cheese.

WEDNESDAY:
B - Tinned tomatoes on a wholemeal roll (HexB) with 1/2 HexA of grated cheese.
L - Jacket Potato with beans, 2 syns for a cheese slice, side salad and 1/2 a syn for salad dressing.
D - Slimming World Ready Meal.

THURSDAY: 
B - Tinned tomatoes on a wholemeal roll (HexB) with 2 syns for a cheese slice.
L - Toasted cheese, ham and broccoli weight watchers wrap (5.5 syns or HexB) with a side salad and 1/3 a syn for salad dressing. 
D - Pasta Bolognese with 2 syns of reduced fat mozzarella and a side salad with 1/2 a syn of salad dressing.  

I haven't included Friday as Friday is weigh day so I probably won't eat much before my session and I'm not sure what we'll be doing for dinner yet. You've probably noticed that my breakfast and lunches are quite repetitive and that's because I find it easier and cheaper to do it that way, although I am probably eating more potatoes than any human needs, haha! 

Thanks for stopping by, hopefully I'll have a big loss to tell you about next week!

Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment