Monday, 5 December 2016

FREYA-LOUISE'S CAKE SMASH

I know cake smashes aren't everyone's cup of tea but when I was pregnant, Lewis and I decided that we wanted to take Freya for a newborn shoot, a six month shoot and a first birthday shoot. So that's exactly what we did, and last weekend was the final photo shoot in the trilogy of Freya's first year. The Cake Smash & Splash. 

We had Freya's cake smash & splash done with a lovely lady called Lauren, who I know through the Baby Centre Birth Clubs and Instagram. It was so surreal meeting Lauren in real life, especially since we had watched each other's baby's grow up over the last year via a screen, but she put all three of us at such ease and was so welcoming. I won't ramble on for too much longer about the shoot. I'll just show you a few of my favourite shots below, but before I do, Lauren has a Facebook page and an Instagram page which you should definitely check out if you're looking for newborn/cake smash/child photo shoots and you're in the Manchester area. 

So here we go, my beautiful baby girl enjoying her cake smash and splash! 

 
 
 
   

 
           

Bloody cute aren't they?!

Did you have a cake smash photo shoot for your little one? Or was it not a thing at the time? I'd love to know!

Thanks for reading,

Grace x